This blog is my attempt to share information with faculty, introducing new apps, websites, or other snippets of information that may be of use to faculty. I am also using it to keep track of projects I'm working on that might be good to reference in the future.

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Math Ref Free App

While on Spring Break I thought I'd check out some tech resources, and I will post my findings here on this blog, just to keep a record of it :-)

Just heard about a free math reference app, that runs on both the iPad/iPhone and Android phones/tablets.

While the full version, which costs $1.99, has twice as much information and formulas, the free version is still very useful for some.  It was voted
2012 Best App Ever
    ★ 1st Place Best College Student App
    ★ 2nd Place Best High School Student App
    ★ 2nd Place Best Middle School Student App

I think it's something that both students and teachers may find a useful app to check out.  It is only a reference tool, it does not do the math for you.   Here are a couple of screen shots.


  



No comments: