This blog is my attempt to share information with faculty, introducing new apps, websites, or other snippets of information that may be of use to faculty. I am also using it to keep track of projects I'm working on that might be good to reference in the future.

Saturday, March 23, 2013

Class Dojo

Class Dojo is an application designed help with classroom managment.  While it might look like it is designed for Elementary and Middle School users, there are quite a few high school teachers who use this program and claims that it helps.  It seems to be designed as a reward type system, but it does help one keep an eye out for positive behavior.

It is a free system....currently.  You sign up on the web site, then you can use on either your Android or iOS device.  Students (and parents if you choose) can log into the system at anytime to see where they stand.  I am thinking of using it in my class this 4th quarter....

Below is a Prezi presentation made by ClassDojo.com




No comments: