This blog is my attempt to share information with faculty, introducing new apps, websites, or other snippets of information that may be of use to faculty. I am also using it to keep track of projects I'm working on that might be good to reference in the future.

Sunday, March 17, 2013

HundredZeros.com

Alright...I found a new favorite web site.  

If you own a Kindle, or use the Kindle app on your iPad/Android tablet or phone, then this site will have something for you.  It is basically a web site that lists all the temporarily free books on Amazon.com and you can just 'buy' them for free.  There are hundreds, with all types of topics covered.  It keeps changing, so check back every so often.  

So for Spring Break I hope to do some free reading.....

Web Site Description: Hundred Zeros is a frequently updated catalog of best-sellers that are free on Amazon. You can also download and read Kindle ebooks on your computer, mobile phone, tablet, or the browser.



No comments: