This blog is my attempt to share information with faculty, introducing new apps, websites, or other snippets of information that may be of use to faculty. I am also using it to keep track of projects I'm working on that might be good to reference in the future.

Thursday, April 11, 2013

Plagiarism Education Week

TurnItIn.com and Plagiarism.org are sponsoring Plagiarism Education Week from April 22-26.  
There is also a poster making contest that can get the winner $1,000 - what a great way to motivate students to think about plagiarism.  There will be free webinars on various topics relevant to the area of academic honesty.
Click on the logo below for more info.



Here is a link to some free pre-recorded webcasts they have on their web site that people might find interesting.  I know I will be listening to them shortly:
http://www.turnitin.com/en_us/resources/webcasts

No comments: