This blog is my attempt to share information with faculty, introducing new apps, websites, or other snippets of information that may be of use to faculty. I am also using it to keep track of projects I'm working on that might be good to reference in the future.

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

TeachingChannel.Org - Videos to help teachers by teachers

I came across this web site at TeachingChannel.org.

It has videos a teacher can use in their lesson plans, but it also have interesting videos that help teachers become better teachers.  There are videos on classroom management, and the ones interesting to me were the behavior topics - which included bullying and cyber-bullying.  I will probably watch more of these over the summer as part of my professional development.



------------------ ---------------------- -------------------------
I also found this post of '100 Best YouTube Videos for Teachers'. 
http://www.classroom20.com/profiles/blogs/649749:BlogPost:177332

While the list is subjective, it is pretty well organized by topics - and it's a ready source - I wouldn't have enough time to look thru hundreds of videos and keep track of them to let others know :-)

1 comment:

Linda Higgins said...

Thanks for this recommendation, Louis!

I added the TeachingChannel website and this review to our Educational Video LibGuide (lower left)

Keep up the good work with this very helpful blog!