This blog is my attempt to share information with faculty, introducing new apps, websites, or other snippets of information that may be of use to faculty. I am also using it to keep track of projects I'm working on that might be good to reference in the future.

Friday, June 13, 2008

Check email in Web Browser

Watch this video to see how you can check your email via the web.

Normally you just go to SeaburyHall.org and on the left side you will see a link for WebMail.
Your username must include the "@seaburyhall.org"

You can use this web client to check your email from anywhere, on any computer, as long as you have web access and a browser.

I created this tutorial video with Freez Screen Video Capture. Not sure if I like it, but let me know what you think of the video quality, and if it made sense.


No comments: