This blog is my attempt to share information with faculty, introducing new apps, websites, or other snippets of information that may be of use to faculty. I am also using it to keep track of projects I'm working on that might be good to reference in the future.

Monday, August 24, 2015

Aloha

This blog is no longer updated because I no longer work at Seabury Hall.  I will leave blog up for anyone who bookmarked or used the tips for classes/work.  Most should still be accurate.  I wish you all the luck with this new school year and while I start a new chapter of my life on the mainland, Seabury Hall will hold a special place in my heart because of all the wonderful staff, faculty, parents, students and others who make Seabury Hall such a wonderful community.

I will be looking to start a new blog someone time in the near future and will leave that link here once that is set up.  MAHALO!!

No comments: